Monday 20 August 2012

a beginner's blog

I honestly don't know how to start making my blogs. Eversince I've read Ate Rica's blog, I must say that I've been thrilled to make my own site, too. And here I am, trying hard to begin my first blog (ever!). Please bear with me I'm a newbie.

My goal is to bring the joy of reading blogs; especially those that imbue your mind with thoughts and ideas, which I truly hope you will find read worthy. I have so many ideas in mind that I want to blog about but I want my first enrty to be something extra special. So I've decided to make this entry about myself. Yes! I see myself/my life as something special worth writing about.

I know it's really not advisable to be writing personal information online so I wont be disclosing private details for safety purposes. Anyway, people actually call me my, mymy, myles, so be my guest and pick your best nickname for me. I'm already hmmm......at the right age! haha! But what I'll be more than willing and happy to tell you all is when I'll be turning another year older, 8th of November. So better mark your calendars because I truly appreciate small gestures of thoughTfulness. But hey! big gestures also wont hurt. FYI, I'm a hopeless-romantic-type-of-girl and a sucker for sweets. (Just so you'll have an idea what to get me on my birthday! haha! )


I am the 3rd child in our family. I'm lucky to have an older sister and brother, and a younger brother and sister. We're just any other typical family who lives a simple life, who also experiences hardships and trials which makes us all even stronger.

And soon I will be blogging about a little sort-of-family-secret that I am proud to tell everyone.

 
“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ”
Jim Butcher






  • Like all the best families, we have our share of eccentricities, of impetuous and wayward youngsters and of family disagreements.
    Elizabeth II


  • A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
    -George Bernard Shaw

    Anyway, one thing that I also want to share is how much I am truly madly and deeply inlove with the love of my life, Walds. We've been together for 5 years, 6 months, and 26 days to be exact. I'm pretty sure that my friends, family, relatives and cousins can attest to this love-hate relationship that we have. I contribute more of the immature side of the relationship. But despite all my flaws and shortcomings, he is still here by my side. Oh! And trust me, its NOT easy being around me whenever I make temper tantrums. But we know better now, we often learn more about each other during the bad times, and each rough spot is an opportunity to work through to another stepping stone.



    "Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now" by MYMP (our theme song)

    This was my 5th year surprise video for him
        
    I'm about to end this blog because I don't know what else to say (for now). But rest assured that you will be hearing more from me here. I hope you somehow enjoyed reading my very first blog. J    


    No comments:

    Post a Comment