Friday 21 September 2012

A reminder to stay Healthy!

Health is Wealth. I agree. I just reported to work today after a 2-day sick leave. (Stop doubitng! Before you react, this ain't just one of those lazy days!)

I went to see the doctor yesterday, Dr. Marian Delovino, (btw, she is one of the prettiest doctors I have ever seen) at Borough Medical Group. They took my Blood Pressuse (100/60). And asked me to sit as I wait for my turn.

After some physical assessment and after running a few laboratory tests, I was diagnosed to have had an Acute Gastritis. The doctor prescribed Pantropazole (to be taken 3x a day, 30minutes before every meal). And she gave me free samples of Spasomen. Well, she actually just wanted me to try the free tablets given to her by a Medical Representative from Invida. Besides, its for free, so why not?

So after she signed my medical certificate, she gave me tips on how to avoid stuffs like this again.
  
I am writing this blog to remind us that Health really is Wealth. That prevention is way better than cure. To keep good health no money is needed. It can be achieved only through our efforts and proper health care. We can maintain good health only if we are aware of various factors which affect our health. There are certain things which are essential for keeping our body free from diseases. Nutritious food comes first.

Laughter is the best medicine of good health. So, we should keep calm by overcoming anger, greed, fear, envy and hatred. Life of a healthy man is his long lasting wealth. It makes him able to enjoy life to the fullest. Those who are wealthy may not always be healthy but the healthy people are always wealthy.









No comments:

Post a Comment