Friday 23 October 2015

Basic Make Up Workshop By Suesh

October 10 (Saturday)

I signed up for Suesh Make Up workshop held in our condo. I also enrolled my older sister. I have somehow never really learned to do makeup properly-- So, I thought it was just about time.

Suzzanne Tan, our Make Up workshop teacher and one of the Suesh owners was the one who showed us how to do basic make up, popularly known as, the everyday-look or the barely-there-look.

The workshop itself will start with the instructor asking for a volunteer. The lucky girl will sit in front and model the 10 basic steps as executed by the instructor. It sure did seem easy just watching her do it.

The whole workshop only lasted for about an hour max. I thought I was the only one to think it was rather short but my sister also thought it was "bitin!" Snacks were served and a freebie loot bag was also provided. Inside the loot bag are at least 10 sachets of shampoo and conditioner from Treseme. You're probably wondering why shampoo, I didn't know either. But I didn't mind because after trying it, I was impressed! And I would probably add this to our next grocery shopping list. Talk about effective marketing strategy!


Objectively speaking, the workshop is a good one for girls who don't really have an idea of how to apply makeup. I'm one happy newbie!








No comments:

Post a Comment