Thursday 19 May 2016

Pre-Wedding Interview: Suppliers


Last year I was able to share with you guys our Pre-Wedding Interview: On Set and all the stuffs that happened that day. 

Here's the video we played during the cocktail hour:

Feel free to click this link if you want to watch it.


I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the people who made this interview a successful one. In case you are interested in inquiring for their services, feel free to shoot me an email or comment below, I'll be more than happy to refer you to them. No rates to disclose, they didn't charge us since we're basically family. Except for David's salon's services which I only paid 180 (I think) for hair shampoo and blow dry services.


Videographer: Renz Posedio
Video Editing: Renz Posedio
Questions and Concept by: France Noguera and Katrina Escano
Hosted by: Katrina Escano
Bride's Make Up by: France Noguera
Bride's Hair by: David's Salon (One Oasis Hub Branch)
Groom's Stylist and Hair by: Adrian Francisco and Martin Francisco
Location: U.P. campus


 


No comments:

Post a Comment