Wednesday 10 May 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry for my blogging break. Expect my blog posts to be long because I have a lot to share!

Why I haven't been active?

After I got married, we have been through a lot of struggles. Even if we were together for almost a decade, it doesn't mean were exempted with all the challenges in married life. The only advantage is that we don't have a choice but to stay together. (Kidding!) This I ought to elaborate with my future blog posts.

What kept me busy?

It was almost a year since I last checked and posted here. And if we're close, you'll know that....*drum rolls*... we're already expecting and will be due anytime soon! If you're curious I will be sharing the ups and downs during my pregnancy journey.

What have I missed?

Upon checking my drafts folder, I saw a couple of pending blog posts that I haven't finished yet. Mostly about our wedding preps. Which was surprisingly one of the most viewed topics here in my blog. I would love to help out and give all the information I know. The only problem I can see here is I might not remember all the details. But I will do my best to provide all those that I can remember. Promise.

What else can you guys expect from me?

Hopefully, I can be more active again. I miss blogging! I am planning to take my maternity leave soon so while waiting for BABY, maybe I can squeeze in more time to post.

So there. I am planning to catch up with all my pending wedding preps posts, would most likely share our married life stories, my pregnancy journey, and a whole lot more. I was also thinking of giving away prizes, too. If I ever have readers. 😁




No comments:

Post a Comment