Thursday 11 May 2017

Thank You Letter To Our Wedding Supplier: Decorators, Stylists and Florist


Decorators, Stylists and Florist


This thank you is so over due! I was just waiting for some photos to come back of the fantastic decorating you put together for us. At our design meeting I had a general idea of what the flowers would look like, but when they were completed, they exceeded my expectations! I was in awe of my bridal bouquet as well as all of the flower arrangements for our wedding. We absolutely loved it and had an abundance of wonderful comments from our guests. We just want to thank you and your team for all your hard work on the day and lead up. I hope that you can use the attached photos for your portfolio and even more business in the future. I certainly wont hesitate to recommend you.


The comments we received about your flowers and how they looked at the church and at Pinewoods Golf  and Country Club Estates Clubhouse were absolutely amazing. You truly are so talented with what you do.  Just wanted to say thank you so much for such a perfect job, you are worth every cent!  






















No comments:

Post a Comment