Thursday 18 June 2015

Save The Date!


It took me a few days to finally accept the fact that there are things that wouldn't go as you've planned it to be. After a few healthy arguments with Waldz, we have finally decided to stick with our church and change the wedding date. It is not easy to find a church which will give you "the" wedding feeling. Besides, we also have family and friends who won't be able to attend the wedding if we push through with our desired date.

Anyway, we have decided to move our wedding date on January 9, 2016. It is a Saturday. More convenient for everyone. (Yey!)

Just when we thought that everything will be smooth sailing from there, my Aunt told me that my cousin is planning to have a 20teen-debut-ish birthday party on January 9th. It was her birthday on that day. I immediately sent a text message to my cousin. I asked her about her birthday plans, and told her our intention to have our wedding on her birthday. She immediately confirm that she would gladly give way and will just move her party prolly the week before ours. She is such an angel! Thank you, Shine!

So, SAVE THE DATE!










No comments:

Post a Comment