Thursday 18 June 2015

First Wedding Trip To Baguio: (Part 2)


After the heartbreaking visit to our chosen church, we headed straight to our chosen reception venue. Frangeli House is only a few blocks away from the church. We even opted to walk going there.

From the moment we got passed through the elegant black gate, to the barking guard dog, up to being warmly accommodated by the receptionist, geez! I AM SO IN LOVE! It was love at first sight, second sight, third sight, and every sight. I am not exaggerating. I was just really so in love with the place. Frangeli House had me at hello!

I was very willing to sign all the contracts just so I can reserve the date but since we do not have enough money (yet) to pay for the initial deposit, we were unable to reserve the date. Besides, we still need to think if were willing to give up either the date or the church venue.

This is a big stylish house with a wide front and back yard. It may seem costly but the place is definitely worth every penny! It is the best venue for a laid back garden wedding.

They have well maintained their place. Imagine a country wedding in the US, plus the cool breeze in Baguio, it is definitely a perfect dream wedding spot. You can hold both the ceremony and reception  there. Plus free usage of the common rooms in their first floor. They have this classy living room with a fireplace and a piano, a library, an elegant dining room, and a mini conference room. And you also get a complimentary room for two which you can use either a day before or on the day of your wedding. The rental fee is costly, and it may cost more depending on the season. But the rental fee will be for the whole day rent of the place.

We were warmly accommodated by Terry, the receptionist. She toured us around and was even kind enough to show us the rooms in the 2nd and 3rd floors. Once you have booked a date, they are automatically blocking 3 days before and 3 days after your event, just to make sure you won't be disturbed by outsiders. They are totally after quality over quantity!

I was unable to take any photos since it is prohibited and should have a consent first before being shared in the internet. That explains why I barely see any pictures of this place when I Google-d it.

So when we left the place, I can't stop talking about it. I am so sure in my heart that I really want to have the our wedding reception here. Can't wait!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment