Tuesday 9 June 2015

A Girl's Dream Wedding



They say, every girl has their dream wedding. Some would start dreaming of their wedding at the tender age of 13, while some confess starting their planning at age 6.

Six out of ten single women prolly have already made up their minds about some parts of their big day. After all, many have been planning it since they were little girls. They had chosen their bridesmaids, typically when they were just 18.

From movies, cartoons, TV shows, and magazines, there seems to be tons of emphasis on girls living out some princess fairytale wedding.
Will you believe me if I tell you that growing up, I never really had any dream wedding?
So when my fiancée asked me before, I thought I was just overwhelmed of the idea being of being engaged. But as the days pass, I begin to realize and question myself why I never had this dreams before.

It felt really weird when my friends ask me and it seems like everybody always wants to know what my dream wedding is. And I am like, I have a dream job, a dream house, a dream hubby-to-be, but never had a dream wedding! Don't get me wrong, I am into wedding stuffs, too.

A lot of girls don't have a dream wedding and that is totally fine (I guess), because we dream about other things. But as the saying goes, it is never too late to dream. And I can't wait to turn this dreams into reality!






No comments:

Post a Comment