Wednesday 12 August 2015

Mom's Birthday


Happy birthday Mama! You have been the coolest mom ever. Everything I am today is because of you and papa. Thank you for giving me life. Thank you for trusting me in making my own decisions. You have always supported me in everything I do. I have made mistakes but you never left my side. You've fought all my battles with me. And because of that I am a better and stronger individual. I haven't been the best daughter to you and yet you have consistently been the greatest mom to me and my siblings. May God always bless your kind heart. We love you Ma!





*** Photos are from MY Facebook page. Gifts are from Papa (who bought the iPhone 4s), Zander and JM (who bought the beautiful flowers and had it delivered at 7am. Good Job!), Ate Mygel, Kuya Marc and I (who bought the jewellery set from Italy). Also, extra thank you to Zander for exerting extra effort in making this surprise possible. And JM for taking the photos. Job well done!






No comments:

Post a Comment