Thursday 13 August 2015

SunDate with Mom, Dher, and JM

Time flies. Cliche? Yes. But it is true.

I remember how we used to spend Sundays together as a family hearing mass and dining out after, then doing some shopping or grocery. Truly sarap-ng-weekend moment!

Sadly, this seldom happens nowadays. Most of us are already working in Manila, my brother studying in Baguio, and mom and JM (youngest sister) are left in our provincial house.

We try our best to go home as frequent as possible. Although sometimes our work schedules makes it hard for us to do so.

So when we go home, we make sure that we make the most out of our short vacation.



Mom, Dher and JM went to hear mass while I was trying my best to catch up with them. We ate out after at a nearby fast food chain, Chowking. Mom got me my favourite chicken. Afterwards, we went to the mall, CSI The City Mall. We were supposed to go to Robinsons Calasiao but we didn't want the schedule of the movie we wanted to watch. That's why we went to the other mall instead.

We watched Paper Towns. I had no idea what it was. The movie seems okay. Not extra ordinary but just okay, I think. The only part of the movie that I will never forget will be ----SPOILER ALERT!!! --- when the characters sing the Pokemon theme song. It's funny and glorious and nostalgic and everything that it should be, and it's a real shame if a 90's kid is unable to sing along.

Anyway, it was a weekend well spent with my family. I miss spending weekends like these!




No comments:

Post a Comment