Tuesday 20 October 2015

Meet MY Siblings


Siblings - Children of the same parents,
each of whom is perfectly normal
until they get together.. 💜


 I am very fortunate to have such a loving family. My mom and dad have been married for more than 30 years now. They did have a lot of challenges along the way, but they still managed to stay married. I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. We don't always get along, too. We argue a lot, and oh boy! You don't want to know how we used to fight. But if there are people who I am confident that will always have my back, that will definitely be them. "Mess with my brother/sister, prepare to mess with us all!" Don't get us wrong, we're no war freaks!

So anyway, this blog post is merely to share with you guys how happy I am to have a lot of siblings. ("A lot" because in our country, 1-2 is ideal, 3 is many, and 4 and more kids are already a lot.)



My eldest sister, who will be one of my Maid Of Honor (I'm more honored that she agreed, yey!), is my lifelong best-est friend! She knows every bit of me. She knows my good and bad side. She may not be an epitome of a perfect person, but to me, she is a perfect sister. She is someone I know I can always run to. Thank you for enduring all my crazy tantrums!

My eldest brother, who will be one of our secondary sponsors, is the mysterious one in the pack. Most, if not all, thinks that he is a shy and quiet guy who does not mingle, but you'll be surprised how silly he can get. He is the one we all look up to. He is a successful supervisor in a prestigious company. And he'll prolly be the richest among us all. The "rich-kid" is what we fondly call him. But with all this success, he has never turned his back on us. He and his generous kind heart. Thank you for always saying "yes" to all our request, regardless if its a need or a want.

Middle child syndrome. I honestly do not know what it is, but they always tease me for this. probably because of my crazy tantrums or horrible mood swings, haha! Anyway, I am the one who always take the initiative to do things. Bossy? A little. haha! They say I look like my dad but my attitude is from my mom. Mom, help! I am the most thoughtful and most sentimental. (Self proclaimed)

My younger brother, one of the groomsmen, is the clown in the family. He is very good at entertaining people. His PR skills are highly commendable! But he's more than just a charming face, he is also a hopeless romantic guy who still excels at school. I was only 7 years old when he was born. I helped a lot in raising this kid. I am the first person he calls, if he needs help on something, especially if it involves talking to mom. I hate to admit it, but I am glad he trusts me on stuffs like this.

My younger sister, also my Maid Of Honor, is the as expected the family's baby! She will always be a baby in our eyes no matter how old she will become. I am very protective of her. I also helped a lot in raising her. She was a menopausal baby so some people tease our eldest sister that she is her daughter. Not true of course. But I wouldn't mind having her as my own. I love her so much that if given the chance to control things, I wouldn't want to have any future daughters. She has now grown a lot, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She is responsible, smart, sweet, confident, and obedient. I see myself in her. All her good and (unfortunately) bad attitude -- blame it all on me!





Last August 30, we celebrated mom's birthday (plus my eldest sister and brother's birthday). We all went home. We were complete. Most of the time, we are only complete during Christmas. The night before (August 29) we went to a bar, Quattro, and it was awkward at first to be drinking alcoholic drinks with your parents. But our parents are really cool! And it was great! We had a really great time. So the following day, we went to Ciudad Elmina, one of the famous seafood restaurant in our city. We ate our lunch there and explored the area with a lot of pictures to keep and loads and loads of fun memories to share. 
I smile because they are my siblings.
I laugh because there is nothing they can do about it!














No comments:

Post a Comment