Tuesday 20 October 2015

Prenuptial Activities: Clothes, Accessories, And Props Shopping

October 3 (Saturday)

We went to the cheapest shopping capital in Manila -- Divisoria! We parked our car at Gateway Mall, Cubao. And rode the LRT to Recto. From there, we took a jeepney ride to Divisoria. This is where you can find affordable things. 

Waldz and I are both not fashionable, we barely even accessorize. We  looked around for the perfect clothes to wear for our Prenuptial photo shoot at the end of this month. We didn't go for the basic colors since we were advised to buy playful colors. He bought 2 pairs of shorts (blue and gray), plus a teal collard short sleeved polo. I got myself a cute knee length skirt, and 3 different shoes. Most of our time were consumed during our quest in finding the perfect souvenir. I was eyeing for an English teacup set so I asked Waldz to help me find it. We braved the slippery, muddy and stinky streets and small alleys to look for teacups but sadly we were unable to find one. (Please don't bash us for being fussy, but if you have been there you know that I am telling the truth. Peace out!)  

We arrived there at 9am and went home at 2pm. You can just imagine how tired we were. We just decided to go back again probably the weekend before the shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment