Thursday 24 August 2017

Thank You Letter To Our Wedding Supplier: Hair and Make Up Artist



Hair and Make Up Artist

Luffel Cornista-Claveria
MakeUp Works by Luffel Claveria



You are incredibly gifted Ate Luffel! Creating perfection while having fun in a calm and relaxed way seems to be a natural part of who you are and I really appreciate that quality in you. You certainly helped take down the stress level too! We just wanted to say a big heartfelt Thank You and let you know how grateful we both are for sharing that gift with us. From our prenuptial photo shoot to our wedding day, you have been doing a fantastic job in enhancing me and Waldz! All throughout the wedding, you have been running back and forth just to make sure I look my best that day. And I have never felt or looked more beautiful in my life! I am certain that anyone who is fortunate enough to employ your services will have a similarly wonderful experience!




                       







No comments:

Post a Comment