Thursday 24 August 2017

Thank You Letter To Our Wedding Supplier: Seamstress and Tailor




Seamstress and Tailor

Clara Evangelista-De Sola
Flower Clara of Pepin Evangelista


My wedding dress, Waldz' suit and the whole entourage dresses and suits were all made by Clara and the quality of this and the service provided was exceptional! Nothing is too much trouble and she really makes you feel like the only bride in he world. There are so many bridal shops out there to choose from and I visited lots of them over many months, but no one offers the service that Clara does. I can honestly say I felt so elegant on my wedding day in the absolutely beautiful Clara gown. It fitted perfectly and sparked brilliantly in the gorgeous sunny weather we were so lucky to have. I really couldn't have chosen a more perfect dress and would like to thank you enormously for all the reassurance, the patience and fun we had in your shop.





















No comments:

Post a Comment